Happy Friday Everyone!
This week’s #FixItFriday is focused on the Living Room! The living room is a room that you should WANT to LIVE in! Our client had a beautiful tract home and had traditional taste. They wanted a modern twist to their home, so we gave them one! Leave me a comment below on what you would do in this space to update it! Scroll down to see the 5 things I changed in order to reach the after!
5 Changes I Made:
- I removed the traditional drapery from the window frame and dressed the walls with floor to ceiling fabric panels in a traditional yet modern print, adding stencil print in between the paneling to complete the look.
- Filled the blank wall with a beautiful espresso wood built-in with white accessories to add a modern pop to the room.
- Added 4 white chairs, all facing the wicker ottoman/cocktail table to create an inviting conversational area.
- Grounded the room with a solid espresso area rug.
- Swapped out the miniature indoor plants with the larger plants that were more proportionate to the room.