Happy Friday everyone!
This week’s #FixItFriday is focused on the bathroom! Who doesn’t love remodeling their bathroom? Here we have an average tract home bathroom with LOTS of the same yellowy beige color… and purple carpet. What are the design flaws that stand out to you? Leave them in the comments below!
Here is how this master bathroom turned out after I changed a few things:
5 Changes I Made:
- Removed the existing tile and broke up the solid chunk into varied heights, covered with beautiful limestone of course 😉
- Added a free standing tub with a glamorous sparkle chandelier above it
- Ripped out the purple carpet and replaced it with limestone
- Replaced the wood blinds with Hunter Douglas Silhouette shades and added a pretty gold and white patterned valence to the windows
- I completely tore out the shower (I have absolutely NO IDEA who in their right mind would put this kind of shower/tile in a brand new home… oh men, they try so hard 😉 and replaced it with this gorgeous luxury mosaic tile and all glass doors/windows with a hinged glass door for a steam shower option
- Tore out the countertops and sinks and replaced them with white granite and free standing sink bowls.